[DeTomaso] Replacement Seats

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Tue May 15 13:54:23 EDT 2018

My C4 seats recline with a small tab on the front, though I have a low
profile firewall addition via Kirk Evans that give me room to actually
recline.

Rob DuMoulin
904.476.8744
rob at dumoulins.net
www.kbsi.co
http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58

   [1]rob at dumoulins.net
   [2]www.kbsi.co
   [3]http://www.linkedin.com/pub/rob-dumoulin/0/1b6/58
   On Tue, May 15, 2018 at 1:14 PM, Himes, Terry (397C)