[DeTomaso] Forza DeTomaso Festa 2018

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Mon May 14 13:51:25 EDT 2018

To All,

We have decided to allow participants for Saturday’s festivities for those who cannot make it to the whole event and want to participate in the Laguna Seca Laps or the Concours Car Show on the grass in Laguna Grande Park.

The fee will be $50.00 to participate in Laguna Seca

The fee will be $25.00 to participate in the Concours

We want to extend special pricing for PCNC members $50 for Saturday only and that will include both Laguna Seca and the Concours Car Show at Laguna grande park in Seaside. That is a $25.00 savings.

Here is the Official Schedule of Events:

Event Schedule

Wednesday May 30st:
-  Arrivals and Registration 12pm - 3pm
-  Champagne Welcoming Reception 4pm
-  No Host Dinner at Cannery Row 6pm
-  Aggregazione Sociale - Knuckles Sports Bar  5pm -12am

Thursday May 31st:
-  Carmel Valley No Host Lunch Run 10am - 12pm
-  Talbot Motorcycle Museum 1pm
-  Thursday Night Cruise and No Host Dinner at Baja Cantina 3pm - 7pm
-  Aggregazione Sociale - Knuckles Sports Bar  5pm - 2am

 Friday June 1st:
-  17 Mile Drive and Pebble Beach Tour 9am
-  No Host Lunch at Moss Landing 12pm
-  Bruce Canepa Motors Tour 2pm - 4pm
-  No Host Dinner at Fisherman's Wharf at Turn 12 Restaurant 6pm
-  Aggregazione Sociale - Knuckles Sports Bar  5pm -2am
-  Raffle for Bikini Calendar *** 8pm
-  Extreme Panteras Book Signing

 Saturday June 2nd:
-  Morning DeTomasos and Donuts at hotel parking area 7am - 9am
-  Mazda Laguna Seca Raceway Laps  10.30am - 12.30pm
-  Concours Car Show on the grass at Laguna Grande Park, Seaside, CA 1pm - 5pm
-  Bikini Calendar Photo Shoot at Car Show 2pm - 4pm
-  Awards Ceremony 4pm
-  Hosted Dinner at El Torrito on Cannery Row “overlooking the water” 6pm
-  Secured and Guarded Parking on Cannery Row for Dinner - Discounted Rate
-  Tom Tjaarda Tribute
-  Forza Party 7pm - 12am
-  50/50 Raffle

Sunday June 3rd:
-  Meet for Breakfast 8am
-  Wrap up
-  Departure

Registration fee $124.00 per person
Share the big news

Spread the word! This will be fun fun fun!!!

*** The Raffle will be to choose 12 lucky winners to be in our Forza DeTomaso Bikini Calendar for 2019!!

Calendars will be available for pre publication purchase.

NOTE: Hotel is almost sold out, I did go there this weekend and there are rooms still available for that weekend for $215 per night with resort fee. I am however hold 2 rooms at the $209 price with no resort fee. Thank you

Official Sponsors:

On Call Refrigeration, Inc
Adler Publishing
Pattern Cut