[DeTomaso] 1971 DeTomaso Pantera For Sale...

bill bill at incendium.com
Sun May 13 20:59:40 EDT 2018

Hi Mark:
Welcome to our world.....
Call Ron McCall  410-596-3170.. straight up great guy . Hampstead,  Maryland.

CheersBill MooreCalgary
-------- Original message --------From: Mark Sinclair <sinc5959 at gmail.com> Date: 2018-05-13  5:19 PM  (GMT-07:00) To: detomaso at server.detomasolist.com Cc: Mike & Elizabeth Thomas <mbefthomas at comcast.net> Subject: [DeTomaso] 1971 DeTomaso Pantera For Sale...
Hi all,

I am a new POCA member and new to this list. I saw the car for sale at the
link below and was wondering if anyone on the list was familiar with the
car. It is situated in Gilbertsville PA.

Thanks!

Mark Sinclair
Victoria, B.C.

https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/carsforsale/detomaso/pantera/1971794.html

   Hi all,
   I am a new POCA member and new to this list. I saw the car for sale at
   the link below and was wondering if anyone on the list was familiar
   with the car. It is situated in Gilbertsville PA.
   Thanks!
   Mark Sinclair
   Victoria, B.C.
   [1]https://www.hemmings.com/classifieds/carsforsale/detomaso/pantera/19