[DeTomaso] Queen, King, what's the difference any more these days?

laurieferrari at aol.com laurieferrari at aol.com
Thu May 10 12:19:32 EDT 2018

Why Mr. Jones!!!  I knew you were exceptional; always heard such marvelous things about you but never that you were a 12EEE.  That's hard to compute!  I do not believe you'd fit in my car nor be able to isolate the pedal you are seeking.  And as basketball is  out, I do believe you need a new sport!  Let me think on this.
-----------------------------
Message: 15
I find those difficult to find in size 12 EEE.

"My basketball coach, he done kicked me off the team
for wearing high heal sneakers and acting like a queeeeen!"

Dan "I got a basketball" Jones
> The white high heels (for driving)
I find those difficult to find in size 12 EEE.
"My basketball coach, he done kicked me off the team
A for wearing high heal sneakers and acting like a queeeeen!"
Dan "I got a basketball" Jones

   Date: Thu, 10 May 2018 10:32:25 -0500
   From: Daniel C Jones <[1]daniel.c.jones2 at gmail.com>
   Cc: detomaso <[2]detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>