[DeTomaso] Interior light cover

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu May 10 03:33:08 EDT 2018

Robert,

They were used on Maseratis and other cars.

There are a bunch of Pantera vendors. Just because the first one you called didn’t have what you need, doesn’t mean somebody else won’t have it. Between the new parts vendors and the purveyors of used parts like Mike Mayberry, Kirk Evans and Ron McCall, I can just about guarantee you that you can get what you need and at a reasonable price.....

Mike

Sent from my iPad