[DeTomaso] scammers

Matt nwpantera at gmail.com
Wed May 9 17:23:21 EDT 2018

Just seeing what's out there for sale and I land on this website, the
motherload of great deals!
I'll include the link and you can play spot the fakes!
Odds are high that someone will see pics of their own Pantera in the ads.
Sad and true.
I emailed a couple of them with basic questions, we'll see if I get any