[DeTomaso] Somebody please chime in...

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Wed May 9 07:26:30 EDT 2018

I am unable to add a comment to the link listed below from my phone.
Somebody please do.

http://pokerdoctor.blogspot.com/2009/02/cars-part-i.html?m=1

The 3rd car in the article is about a Pantera behind a Merak and a Karmman
Ghia. The author states:

"I was a little disappointed to find out they weren't true blood Italian
sports cars, having a Ford powerplant, but I could tell by the curves that
no American was at the helm of the design team."

:)