[DeTomaso] [SDP] Re: Pantera Palooza 2018

marshallgsmith marshallgsmith at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 6 23:44:48 EDT 2018

Whoops, I forgot Gordon Albrecht!20 people and 13 cars!

Thank you very much for the rundown Ed and congratulations on your 40+ best paint trophy! It is certainly well deserved.
I think San Diego Pantera's did well today. Thanks to all our members that made the trek today. It was fun and relaxing. Cheers to Mike and Denise Becker, Bobby and Jennifer Udell, Dave and Norma Allen, Ed Mendez, Klaus and Renee Schoenherr, Dave and Linda Adler, Shad Bruce, Bruce Singer, Laurie Ferrari, Phil and Judy Camp and Doug and Daisy Haroldson! What a turnout.... 19 members and 12 DeTomaso's!
I cannot talk highly enough about the job that Scott and his crew does on this event. They think of everything and it was a pure class production. From goodie bags to coffee and donuts to free water and sodas to a delicious lunch AND a parting bottle of tequila. It just does not get any better than this. I can't wait to see the group photo!!
Lastly, cheers to all of our mothers and their special day coming up this Sunday. Our moms make the world go round with love, guidance and kindness. Happy Mother's Day y'all!!
Marshall