[DeTomaso] 5659, Crashed, now sold

David adin at frontier.net
Sat May 5 12:16:53 EDT 2018

Bwahahahaha, quite interesting.

However, just like listings in the detomaso registry, only a partial truth!
More about this later.

My information is that there is a (very poor)photo of my car, 5659, on the
registry - yet I have never had a photo accepted to the registry.  Another
example of poor and inaccurate information in the "registry" I am sure!

I wonder what sort of " things that he secretly hid" in the car.  None were
found by yours truly is the 15 years of work on the car.  Perhaps the PO
recovered these goodies, as he was the one that "restored" 5659 prior to my
purchase.

Yes the car was crashed, the sale has not been finalized - that part of the
registry's post is completely false.  Wonder what else in the "registry" is
not true?

Cheers,

Still owning 5659