[DeTomaso] Judy McCartney

Judith McCartney jpoca2 at hotmail.com
Fri May 4 15:34:22 EDT 2018

Hi just to clear up a few items lost in translation. Yes Brad has been involved with the club driving her car to all events possible. He’s been her caregiver since the medical issue she had at the Christmas party. Jeff did go with Judy and toured the DeTamaso factory in Italy. Jeff also attended events periodically. He got his Pantera driving  privileges revoked by Judy years ago when he refused to pull over on freeway and there was an issue with something with the trunk.

Sent from my iPhone