[DeTomaso] 5659, Crashed, now sold.

The DeTomaso Registry Guy detomasoregistry at gmail.com
Fri May 4 13:54:26 EDT 2018

I am told that 5659, that was crashed in Colorado, has been sold.

What is interesting, is that I met a previous owner of this car, decades after he sold it, and Richard and I became friends.

We were chatting about cars, and I learned he had a Pantera long ago.

Going thru his old records, we found that it was 5659.

He had not remembered his VIN, but with his papers, I was able to match him to his first Pantera.

He later went on to collect a number of DeTomaso cars, Mangustas, GT5s, etc. which he still has.

He was saddened when he saw the damaged car, naturally.  He wondered if the new owner will

find the things that he secretly hid in the car.  Time will tell!

Chuck

The De Tomaso Registry Guy

http://www.detomasoregistry.org/Members/ProvaMoMemMain.asp