[DeTomaso] Hella headlight hella 1ae 003 427-01 h4

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed May 2 00:00:04 EDT 2018

Call Susquehanna Motorsports (www.rallylights.com) they are a Hella dealer and can probably get you what you need or an equivalent. If not they can likely supply two new modern units of the correct size for what it will cost to ship from overseas.

Julian

Sent from a galaxy far far away; well actually an iPhone as the galaxy went up in smoke!