[DeTomaso] Hella headlight hella 1ae 003 427-01 h4

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Tue May 1 22:18:20 EDT 2018

Jerry,

I've found a USA eBay auction for the H4 capsule you need:

http://r.ebay.com/Kyluyw

NOTE: while the price for the item is reasonable, the seller is in Italy and the shipping charge is $99.99. I've done many overseas transactions and that shipping cost is 3-4 times what it will cost the seller. $40 would generously cover the shipping fee.

It is a "make an offer"  auction, but offers no means to alter the $99.99.

I suggest you send a message to the seller regarding his shipping fee. Do not make a lowball offer to the seller, as he will likely accept it and you will be stuck with the $99.99 fee.

If you do not feel secure dealing on eBay, contact me off list and I will contact the seller on your behalf.

Larry