[DeTomaso] Judy McCartney

Larry Montgomery larrym at charter.net
Tue May 1 15:57:46 EDT 2018

I sent the following message to Laurie Ferrari regarding Judy
McCartney's family.  Laurie suggested I send it to the Forum so that
members could understand the relationship of Judy's family members to
her passion for her Pantera:

Laurie,

I enjoyed your story about Judy in the POCA Forum, but wanted to offer a
couple of corrections you might want to make.

Brad Johnson is the son who has been involved with TPOC, and has taken
care of
her Pantera.  Judy left it to Brad, who has started to become more
involved with TPOC activities.  I'm not aware that he is a member of the
TPOC Board, but that is certainly possible. Brad has lived with his son,
Christopher, in Judy's home for many years.

Jeff Johnson is Judy's other son.  He lives in her condo in Palm Desert,
and has
been there for many years.  I never heard that he accompanied Judy on
any of her trips to Italy and the De Tomaso factory, but that is
certainly possible.

Thanks for the tribute - she deserved it!

Larry Montgomery

'72 Pre-L #3675