[DeTomaso] SoCal A/C shop

Scott Mead Photography scott at scottmeadphotography.com
Wed Mar 28 14:51:47 EDT 2018

Hi everyone,

Does anyone out there know of a good, reputable air conditioning shop in the
SoCal area? I had a new A/C system installed in the car before Monterey last
year, and when I drove the Pantera this last Sunday, all I got was ambient
air out of the vents. I checked the dryer and there are no bubbles, so
there's a Freon leak somewhere (I checked the connections at the dryer,
condenser and at the valve under the dash - they're dry as a bone). As the
shop that converted the car from R12 to R134 is no longer servicing
vehicles, I'd like to find a place that will find the leak and fix it (this
is the third time I've had the new system leak down) once and for all.

Thanks,

Scott

SMP-Slogo
PO Box 1190