[DeTomaso] Matt LeBlanc ?

Tony Blevins fun_tonyb at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 28 10:53:42 EDT 2018

Was just perusing March edition of Car and Driver and the back page and an interesting Q&A with Matt LeBlanc (Joey of Friends' fame).

The question was what was your indulgence once the the Friends' money started rolling in ?   He said he bought himself a Pantera and that it was a labor of love.  He went through 3 engines in fairly short order including one that blew while at idle ?

Just an interesting blurb in case you missed it.. I would copy/paste except for copyright issues...

Tony