[DeTomaso] FAST XFI wire harness in Pantera suggestions

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Tue Mar 27 12:43:05 EDT 2018

FAST harnesses are very susceptible to noise. Keep things as short as possible, insulated, and grounded (shielded).

Interested in your race dash.

Ed  Mendez
edducati at mac.com
info at forzadetomaso.com
www.forzadetomaso.com

Director Forza DeTomaso. LLC

   [1]edducati at mac.com
   info at forzadetomaso.com
   [2]www.forzadetomaso.com
   Director Forza DeTomaso. LLC
   [cid:DDD8AC79-1F6B-471F-880F-E78CEB92EF53]

       - [1][1][6]https://www.gr5pantera.com/electronics. And that

     [7]asolist.com> wrote:

       Installing a FAST XFI.
     Looking at the wire harness, it appears that from the rubber
     grommet where it goes through the fire wall, the wires are not very
     long, and maybe the harness has to go through the fire wall fairly

     high

     to reach the sensors, throttle body etc.?
     Has anyone dealt with this?
     Thanks,
     Ken

     References