[DeTomaso] FAST XFI wire harness in Pantera suggestions

davek detomaso.pantera at verizon.net
Tue Mar 27 04:53:12 EDT 2018

Ken,

For servicability you may want to consider keeping the chassis and engine bay harnesses separate. My previous Motec set-up used a large bulkhead connector between the two harnesses. Some pics here - https://www.gr5pantera.com/electronics. And that "modular" approach might help if you also want to build a separate dyno harness.

Are you planning to use the FAST XIM module to drive your ignition? That looked like a pretty slick set-up in combination with the FAST XFI to give a coil-on-plug set-up. Sounds like a fun project!

Dave