[DeTomaso] FAST XFI wire harness in Pantera suggestions

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Tue Mar 27 02:17:39 EDT 2018

I have a Fast XFI, we drilled the hole low on the bulkhead, my ECU is mounted behind the drivers seat. The injector harness is separate, so the main harness goes through the hole and the investor harness plugs into the main harness next to the distributor. I’m not using the bulkhead cover, we dynomatted and carpeted the bulkhead and the ECU is mounted directly to it.

Ed  Mendez
edducati at mac.com
info at forzadetomaso.com
www.forzadetomaso.com

Director Forza DeTomaso. LLC

> On Mar 26, 2018, at 23:35, Ken Green via DeTomaso <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com> wrote:
>
>    Installing a FAST XFI.
>   Looking at the wire harness, it appears that from the rubber
>   grommet where it goes through the fire wall, the wires are not very
>   long, and maybe the harness has to go through the fire wall fairly high
>   to reach the sensors, throttle body etc.?
>   Has anyone dealt with this?
>   Thanks,
>   Ken

   I have a Fast XFI, we drilled the hole low on the bulkhead, my ECU is
   mounted behind the drivers seat. The injector harness is separate, so
   the main harness goes through the hole and the investor harness plugs
   into the main harness next to the distributor. I'm not using the
   bulkhead cover, we dynomatted and carpeted the bulkhead and the ECU is
   mounted directly to it.

   Ed  Mendez [cid:2BF84FC5-C309-4D36-9E67-A19C5F4BE5CE]
   [cid:47ED40F4-CCB5-480B-9665-966E4F2158CE]
   [1]edducati at mac.com
   info at forzadetomaso.com
   [2]www.forzadetomaso.com
   Director Forza DeTomaso. LLC
   [cid:DDD8AC79-1F6B-471F-880F-E78CEB92EF53]