[DeTomaso] Cleveland block number question

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 25 13:08:11 EDT 2018

That is the partial VIN of the car engine came in.... I can't remember for sure, but my best guess is car year is 71 and believe the A tells what plant car was build in. But it would not have come in a Pantera from the Factory. I will do some checking on the #s. I should have some information around here somewhere.

Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )