[DeTomaso] Looking for a Pantera Chassis

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Sat Mar 24 00:35:15 EDT 2018

Tom,

'Frame' was bent but suspension was undamaged and front trunk only slightly dented. ALL front sheet metal from the cowl forward was replaced. NOS hood, front valance and RH fender top. Cowl, LH fender and front inner structure from a front clip I bought, fabricated RH fender side.

Repaint will be the same metallic silver.

Larry