[DeTomaso] Looking for a Pantera Chassis

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 12:29:35 EDT 2018

I already suggested that, but without knowing where Corey's chassis is compromised, it's hard to know what might fix it.
I think it would be very cool if Kirk would make a fire-wall back frame, and one piece GT40 style body section.  Maybe include whatever is needed to tie it to the rest of the car, maybe into the rocker panels.  There are probably a few Panteras out there with major rear end damage/rust, that could be revived by something like this.
Ken