[DeTomaso] Candy

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Fri Mar 23 10:12:58 EDT 2018

Was channel surfing last night and ran across MSNBC, OMG, it’s a 24/7 negativity channel, hideous reporting. Just saying. :-)

-------------- next part --------------
   Was channel surfing last night and ran across MSNBC, OMG, it's a 24/7
   negativity channel, hideous reporting. Just saying. :-)

   CNN gave Hillary the presidential debate questions in advance and
   admitted to it.  That turned out to be the worst collusion of all.  Why
   does anyone still watch them? They have the worst credibility. FCC pull
   their license for that.
   Get [2]Outlook for Android
   Sure, a little. Unless he has an axe (Ex) to grind. Ha! FOX (fake)
   Rupert entertainment, not so much.... "A Purple Heart proves you were
   smart enough to hatch a plan, stupid enough to try it and lucky enough
   to survive!" Terry W. Himes JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory Dawn
   Spacecraft Team Rosetta Sequence Team Lead Phone: (818) 393-6261 Cell:
   (818) 653-8213 [5]thimes at jpl.nasa.gov From: Julian Kift Date: Thursday,
   March 22, 2018 at 3:14 PM To: Terry Himes , Ed Mendez , MyCars Cc:
   "[6]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   [7]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com" Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Candy When
   Mendez; MyCars Cc: [8]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
   [9]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Candy AND