[DeTomaso] Port matching heads to headers?

Larry Finch fresnofinches at aol.com
Thu Mar 22 22:16:53 EDT 2018

Actually, I am glad he asked. His skill set is top notch but not on Clevelands. I have had an open dialogue with him from the beginning, and have actually challenged him on items such as the high volume oil pump he had initially selected. I find it refreshing to have a professional willing to work with me instead of placing himself on a "don't  question me" pedestal.