[DeTomaso] Looking for a Pantera Chassis

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 22 20:01:12 EDT 2018

Julian,
    Is it feasible to replace the "frame" structure under the floor?  Can it be cut away and replaced with rectangular tubing?
    I assume the rockers are the easiest to restore/strengthen.  The shop that did the metal on my 73 put rectangular tubing inside the rocker panels which makes it a bit of a pain running wiring, but I imagine it stiffens things up?
Ken