[DeTomaso] Port matching heads to headers?

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Mar 22 19:40:00 EDT 2018

Dan,

I really like Remflex exhaust gaskets rather than spooging on high temp RTV. It would be very difficult to get a good uniform bead x8 with the engine in the car. The Remflex gaskets are unusually tolerant of surface imperfections and because they crush under torque, they seal extremely well.

I used to buy them from Remflex direct but now Summit sells them much cheaper and with less-expensive shipping.

Mike

Sent from my iPad