[DeTomaso] Candy

George B gkb1968 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 22 19:39:01 EDT 2018

CNN gave Hillary the presidential debate questions in advance and admitted to it.  That turned out to be the worst collusion of all.  Why does anyone still watch them? They have the worst credibility. FCC pull their license for that.

Sure, a little. Unless he has an axe (Ex) to grind. Ha! FOX (fake) Rupert entertainment, not so much…. "A Purple Heart proves you were smart enough to hatch a plan, stupid enough to try it and lucky enough to survive!" Terry W. Himes JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory Dawn Spacecraft Team Rosetta Sequence Team Lead Phone: (818) 393-6261 Cell: (818) 653-8213 thimes at jpl.nasa.gov 🇺🇸 From: Julian Kift Date: Thursday, March 22, 2018 at 3:14 PM To: Terry Himes , Ed Mendez , MyCars Cc: "DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com" Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Candy When announced by the owner himself I put a little more credibility on it; CNN not so much.... ________________________________ From: Himes, Terry (397C) Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2018 3:10 PM To: Julian Kift; Ed Mendez; MyCars Cc: DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Candy AND we all know that FB is honest, trustworthy and as clean as the driven . (slush comes to mind __) "A Purple Heart proves you were smart enough to hatch a plan, stupid enough to try it and lucky enough to survive!" Terry W. Himes JPL Jet Propulsion Laboratory Dawn Spacecraft Team Rosetta Sequence Team Lead Phone: (818) 393-6261 Cell: (818) 653-8213 thimes at jpl.nasa.gov 🇺🇸 On 3/22/18, 3:07 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Julian Kift" wrote: This was announced on FB as an inside job; the thief was said to be the owner's ex-wife! There's a lesson hidden in there somewhere.... ________________________________ From: DeTomaso on behalf of Ed Mendez Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2018 9:50 AM To: MyCars Cc: DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Candy As far as I know; unfortunately the car is still gone, but the owner is now a member of Forza DeTomaso! :-) I told him I would go over there with my crew and get it back! Nobody messes with the Forza. Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com info at forzadetomaso.com www.forzadetomaso.com> Director Forza DeTomaso. LLC > On Mar 22, 2018, at 12:39, MyCars wrote: > > I remember hearing about a year ago that the Candy car was stolen from storage in the back of a shop/garage. Was the car ever found/recovered and returned to it's rightful owner? If there was any follow up on the subject, I missed it. > I truly hope this story ends on a positive note > > Roydon > _______________________________________________ > > > Detomaso Email List is not managed by POCA > Posted emails must not exceed 1.5 Megabytes > DeTomaso mailing list > DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com > http://server.detomasolist.com/mailman/listinfo/detomaso > > To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use the links above. > > Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of list messages.

   CNN gave Hillary the presidential debate questions in advance and
   admitted to it.  That turned out to be the worst collusion of all.  Why
   does anyone still watch them? They have the worst credibility. FCC pull
   their license for that.

   Get [1]Outlook for Android

   To: MyCars Cc: DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com