[DeTomaso] "Original Pantera" on ebay

Tony Blevins fun_tonyb at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 21 00:06:35 EDT 2018

Quick but interesting update on this story in case  anyone is interested.

I met the owner of subject car at the Palm Event in West Palm Beach on Sunday.  He's an investor, former model, artist, restauranteur... you name it.  He goes only by 'ELO" kinda like Madonna.

Anyway, he has already bought another Pantera but doesn't claim to be any kind of expert so I don't think he in anyway purposefully falsified the ad.  He's probably just passing along what he was told as already mentioned.

Some interesting info in his place below:  You eat at a car museum ?
http://www.miamisupercarrooms.com/about/
[https://s0.wp.com/i/blank.jpg]<http://www.miamisupercarrooms.com/about/>

Miami | About<http://www.miamisupercarrooms.com/about/>
www.miamisupercarrooms.com
Elo has loved cars since he was a child and uses his mechanical and design skills to create unique vehicles. His customizations are second to none and clients from ...

After the show on Sunday, he was off to check out a multi-million $ rare racing Maserati.  He flew in a mechanic and inspector from Italy to check it out for him...Evidently he's learning not to take what a seller tells him at face value ???

Another interesting tidbit, a DeTomaso United Event is being planned this fall in South Fla and he told me that he'd gladly fly Santiago DeTomaso in for it as it seems they are pals...

Small world.

Tony