[DeTomaso] mufflers

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Mar 20 23:06:02 EDT 2018

Bill,

You are the only person I’ve heard of who doesn’t like them. I know Mike Thomas got a bum set of headers that didn’t fit, but once they were changed I think he was happy with them?

Lori has them on her car, and apart from the fact that the paint burned off too quickly, they are otherwise fantastic. In fact I wish I had them on my own car.....

Mike

Sent from my iPad