[DeTomaso] Misdiagnosing an oil pressure issue

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 17 23:26:17 EDT 2018

I had both problems in mine.

Oil pressure would drop in long sweepers.  New Armando pan, and problem
went away.   (plus removable crossmember and I removed the e-brake cables)

I hooked up the heater, and zero water flow.  Then I thought, wait a
minuteŠ  I live in the South.  I don¹t need no heater.  It been
disconnected since.  I¹d like to have a working heater again - since I
sometimes drive in the cold, but I have too many other higher priority
things to think about.

On 3/17/18, 10:48 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Mike Drew via DeTomaso"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of