[DeTomaso] Any interest in a spread bore 351c setup?

Corey Price coreyjprice at gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 23:11:31 EDT 2018

I have a 351C spread bore cast iron intake, EGR plate, and 4300D carburetor sitting around and gathering dust. These would be period correct on a 1973 Pantera. The carb is not the rare Boss 351 version but is similar. Anyone interested? I’m asking $65 for the carb and $20 for the intake plus the cost of shipping. The carb is really in good shape but needs a rebuild and a carb kit. The fuel bowl is relatively clean with little varnish and the brass parts inside are clean & not corroded. I have the tag for the carb. Given the reputation of the carb being not great (okay really not good), this setup is really only for someone who wants a stock appearing Pantera.

Send me an email off-list and I can send pictures. I seem to be collecting 351C manifolds and want to reduce the stockpile!

Corey