[DeTomaso] NPC - interesting design story - 240Z

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 14 23:26:39 EDT 2018

Spring of 1963 - I was making $300. a month as a lab technician.  I ordered a 1963 Chevrolet SS, 340, 4 Spd, a/c, Burgundy w/black interior.  My car note was $99.  My insurance was $99./month.  Take home pay about $250.  21 years old, single.  It lasted 2 months, then sold it.  Hitched rides to work with a buddy in a Falcon.    ---BILL L