[DeTomaso] NPC - interesting design story - 240Z (w/ photo)

audionut at hushmail.com audionut at hushmail.com
Tue Mar 13 16:44:49 EDT 2018

The designers probably didn't have this in mind for the Z car.....

On 3/13/2018 at 8:56 AM, "Jeff Detrich"
wrote:https://zhome.com/History/StylingMatsuo/MatsuoZStory1.htm

For many of us, the 240Z was how we got into sports cars. This is a
good
story about how it came to be. Lots of pictures of prototypes.

Jeff
6559