[DeTomaso] NPC - interesting design story - 240Z

Larry Weston lplugw at hotmail.com
Tue Mar 13 15:55:16 EDT 2018

Very nice.

I got my first Z in 1978, consumed by New England rust (the finest), it was replaced by another in 1986. Still have it, carbs need a rebuild though.

Another video to share on the subject, as long as we're here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIkJu6tYF4U&feature=youtu.be

WITHIN NISSAN MOTORS Ltd. JAPAN By 1965 the responsibility for the Design and Development of Nissan Motors Ltd.'s automotive products rested within its own ...

For many of us, the 240Z was how we got into sports cars. This is a good
story about how it came to be. Lots of pictures of prototypes.

Jeff
6559