[DeTomaso] Pantera ice skating

B Hower b.hower3400 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 11 21:32:20 EDT 2018

Hi Tom,
I usually have Pantera wiper arms in the trunk.....
But when meeting semi-trucks in the Fiero ... the head light doors sometimes flat up and back down .. springs seem strong .... I don't know if other Fieros  do the same...  First time it happened it scared me... not expecting it..

Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )

Bud #3400 ( Drive it like there is no tomorrow -- for there may not be ! )