[DeTomaso] Detomaso Pantera Campagnolo "single slot" magnesium wheels RARE!!

Will Kooiman will.kooiman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 13:29:15 EST 2018

Recondition them and use on a pushbutton.

But the price seems to be overly optimistic.  I know, if you have an early
pushbutton, they are the only correct wheels, but seriously?  $6K for
wheels that need to be cleaned, inspected, heat cycled, painted, etc.
You¹re probably $8K into it, and then you really need correct tires for a
car like that.

Still cool to see them, though.

On 3/10/18, 12:27 PM, "DeTomaso on behalf of Ed Mendez"
<detomaso-bounces at server.detomasolist.com on behalf of edducati at mac.com>