[DeTomaso] Monterey August car week

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 8 13:02:47 EST 2018

Well I just went to book my usual hotel for Monterey in August and it is sold out! Last time I looked they hadn't released rooms for August yet, so it seems this year the hotel rooms maybe in much higher demand. I don't know if it being a week later is having any impact, but availability generally is low already.

Julian