[DeTomaso] Values of cars

Julian Kift julian_kift at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 7 23:12:03 EST 2018

You can narrow down results with a check box on the left side for 'completed items' or 'sold items', the former will include sold listings and what non-sold cars were bid to, the distinction is those sold have the price in bold green. The caveat with eBay is that there are no penalties for winning and not following through with the purchase, so you'll often see the same car sold a number of times at different prices as yahoo's bid on anything for the shear fun of it.

Julian