[DeTomaso] Front turn signals not working??

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Mar 6 17:08:59 EST 2018

Don,

I would start with the turn signals :)

Seriously, I would start with easy stuff. Check electrical connections to the signals themselves. Are the rear ones working at normal pace? If a turn signal works at double speed that indicates a burned out bulb at the other end.

I run out of steam with electrical issues pretty quickly and defer to the (many) people who are wiser than I on such matters.  That said, I have fixed many problems similar to yours through the tried and true techniques of unplugging and replugging wires and bulbs, and liberal use of WD40....

Mike

Sent from my iPad