[DeTomaso] Forza DeTomaso Festa 2018 - Rooms running out!!!

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Tue Mar 6 17:03:23 EST 2018

Hi everyone,

If you are planning to go to Monterey for the Festa there are now only 12 rooms left at the $209.00. After these are gone the price of the rooms goes back up to $399 per night!

Please register your rooms asap at this web link:
https://aws.passkey.com/go/ForzadeTomaso

Make sure you select “Additional Rooms” from the drop down menu.

Alternatively you can call this number only, not the hotel directly.
Mention “Forza Detomaso Festa 2018” for the group discount. 1-888-421-1442

To register for the event itself please print the registration form attached, fill out and mail back to me with check made out to Forza DeTomas, LLC.
Thanks, Ed

Ed  Mendez
edducati at mac.com
info at forzadetomaso.com