[DeTomaso] Molded heater hose ID

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Mar 5 15:28:18 EST 2018

All,

I just opened my box of these Dayco 80417 hoses. They are 3/4 inch diameter. The Pantera uses 5/8 inch hoses.

Doh.

Just out of curiosity I tried them out, and they are a rattling loose fit.  As wrong as can be.

Fortunately Amazon has a great return policy.

It would be interesting to know if Dayco sells the same hose in the proper size?

Mike

Sent from my iPad

> On Feb 19, 2018, at 17:33, Chuck and Linda Huber <lindahuber at cox.net> wrote:
>
> Don’t buy from O’Reilly