[DeTomaso] Camber locks? degrees of camber per rotation

Joseph F. Byrd, Jr. byrdjf at embarqmail.com
Mon Mar 5 14:03:06 EST 2018

Most times people could care less when I get out the slide rule, But since you ASKED.
I don't know the thread so for example I chose a 0.1" change
To my eye, it seems the amount of change for each camber or castor would result in their same change of angle.

Given I am not "automotive" experienced and my comprehension is waning, if I am in error, PLEASE critique. It won't hurt my feelings