[DeTomaso] Camber locks? degrees of camber per rotation

Larry Stock larrys at panteraparts.com
Mon Mar 5 12:14:44 EST 2018

We also have Shaved Upper Ball Joints for increased Caster adjustment,
Larry

From:  Ken Green <kenn_green at yahoo.com>
Date:  Monday, March 5, 2018 at 8:50 AM
To:  Chuck and Linda Huber <lindahuber at cox.net>, Larry Stock
<Larrys at PanteraParts.com>, "jderyke at aol.com" <jderyke at aol.com>,
"detomaso at server.detomasolist.com" <detomaso at server.detomasolist.com>
Subject:  Re: [DeTomaso] Camber locks? degrees of camber per rotation

Probably easy to figure out based on the separation of the ball joints and
threads per inch, but has anyone already done the math as a sanity check?

Ken