[DeTomaso] Camber locks?

Chuck and Linda Huber lindahuber at cox.net
Sun Mar 4 20:44:34 EST 2018

Larry's kit looks super cool.  The picture seems to be missing the shims on
the adjuster side (but I am sure it's a "demonstration photo", and not the
actual configuration).

POCA members can find a description of how to fabricate a custom camber lock
in the August 2017 Issue of the POCA Newsletter.

Remember:  Time is money.  Your own fab capability, and value you place on
your own labor determines the best path.

Chuck