[DeTomaso] Brake Bleeder Kits

Dennis Valdez sjcarguy60 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 2 14:50:04 EST 2018

 I have one I bought for my BMW's and it works on my Pantera as well as my son's Mazdaspeed 3.  In an abundance of caution I line the area around the master with some big plastic garbage bags and cover the cap with some shop rags "just in case" something happens like Mike had.  I use about 10psi and if doing a flush use a syringe type of extractor to get as much out of the old stuff out of the master reservoir then refill with fresh before attaching the pressure bleeder.  Unfortunately the adapter I have does not work on the clutch reservoir so the clutch bleed is a two person job for me.