[DeTomaso] Brake Bleeder Kits

Pantdino pantdino at aol.com
Fri Mar 2 02:45:18 EST 2018

That's why I would never use one of those things.  Brake fluid destroys paint, you know.

You must know someone who can pump the brake pedal for you.  Takes maybe 30 minutes.

Actually best to have a 3rd person keeping the reservoir topped up. Otherwise someone has to keep checking it.

Fortunately I have 2 sons who live nearby. :)

Jim

   Julian, Discard the ridiculous chain affair and use a piece of steel or
   block of wood on top of the adapter and use a large C-clamp to get a
   good seal. I am rather less impressed with my Motive Products pressure
   bleeder after the hose broke off the nipple on top of the unit and it
   sprayed brake fluid all over my car, and all over the motorcycle next
   to it, and all over the garage. You havenat lived until you have seen a
   geyser of brake fluid spraying all over your garage and thereas almost
   no way to stop it! Mike Sent from my iPad > On Mar 1, 2018, at 19:55,
   Julian Kift <[1]julian_kift at hotmail.com> wrote: > > Mike, > > I have a
   __________________________________________________________________ > >
   From: DeTomaso <detomaso-[2]bounces at server.detomasolist.com> on behalf
   of > Mike & Elizabeth Thomas <[3]mbefthomas at comcast.net> > Sent: