[DeTomaso] What do you call them?

Mike Drew MikeLDrew at aol.com
Thu Mar 1 01:18:37 EST 2018

Julian,

Yes. But if you ever looked you would see that the inside fill cars and outside fill cars use completely different left and right covers and screens. None of the three pieces are interchangeable between the inside and outside fill cars.....

Mike

Sent from my iPad

   On Feb 28, 2018, at 21:27, Julian Kift <[1]julian_kift at hotmail.com>

   [6]https://www.ebay.com/itm/DETOMASO-PANTERA-71-74-PARTS-PASSENGER-SIDE
   -REAR-EN

   GINE-COVER/192468564403?hash=item2cd00539b3:g:mrEAAOSwHo5ae2nB&vxp=mtr

   > Ed

   [11]AVG 2017 | FREE Antivirus & TuneUp for PC, Mac, Android
   [12]www.avg.com
   Download FREE antivirus and malware protection. Tune up your PC, Mac
   and Android devices for peak performance. Surf safely and privately,
   wherever you are.

   use the links above.

   use the links above.