[DeTomaso] BAT Pantera question

Matt nwpantera at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 19:06:05 EDT 2018

Thank you Mike and you're right Richard. Here's another angle that shows
the brake fluid tanks obstructing a clear path.
The seller confirmed that they are rivets with large washers. Look like
plugs but for what? Maybe an upside down mounting plate for stereo?
It could have been anything but I'd like to confirm it wasn't a factory
setup on earlier cars which seems unlikely unless someone knows for sure.
Thanks,
Matt
3584

-------------- next part --------------
   Thank you Mike and you're right Richard. Here's another angle that
   shows the brake fluid tanks obstructing a clear path.
   The seller confirmed that they are rivets with large washers. Look like
   plugs but for what? Maybe an upside down mounting plate for stereo?
   It could have been anything but I'd like to confirm it wasn't a factory
   setup on earlier cars which seems unlikely unless someone knows for
   sure.
   Thanks,
   Matt
   3584
   On Sat, Jun 30, 2018 at 3:18 PM, Richard Greenblum
     Those holes are too far back for the rigidity kit, it wouldnat fit
     on the other side. I have the triangular piece and I mounts further
     forward. At least thatas how it looks in the picture. Someone must

   <[2]mbefthomas at comcast.net> wrote:

   > Looks like somebody needed to fill the holes from one of those frame
   stiffener kits, now removed.A
   > Mike Thomas
   > Pres., Panteras Northwest
   > 206-795-3302