[DeTomaso] Clutch master cyl question

Don Franck panteradon at gmail.com
Sat Jun 30 06:10:24 EDT 2018

I bought a clutch master cylinder but now notice that Wilkinson shows 2
different masters.  One for effort reduction equiped cars and one for those
without.   I do not see this on any other vendors site.

My car does not have the effort reduction in it.  It is an early 72 car

What is the difference and do i need the one that is for cars without
effort reduction but is 3 and a half times more expensive?

Thanks
Don

--
Don