[DeTomaso] 2019 POCA FUN RALLY DATES

Ed Mendez edducati at mac.com
Thu Jun 28 23:50:30 EDT 2018

It’s here Jim.

https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B1353qWtHMehfX

Ed

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus

>>> 13. mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com
>>>
>>> To manage your subscription (change email address, unsubscribe, etc.) use the links above.
>>>
>>> Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of list messages.

>> Members who post to this list grant license to the list to forward any message posted here to all past, current, or future members of the list. They also grant the list owner permission to maintain an archive or approve the archiving of list messages.
-------------- next part --------------
   It's here Jim.

   [1]https://www.icloud.com/sharedalbum/#B1353qWtHMehfX

   Ed
   Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus
   On Jun 28, 2018, at 21:58, Jimmie Gray <[2]grayjim at cox.net> wrote:

[...]

      [1][5]https://forzadetomaso.com/events

      Ed

      Sent from my iPhone X

      On Jun 20, 2018, at 17:21, Curt Hall <[2][6]cuvee at sbcglobal.net>

        [2][4][8]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com

      [7][11]https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=Global_Inter

      [13][16]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com

     etc.)

      use the links above.

     any

      1. [18]https://forzadetomaso.com/events

      2. [19]mailto:cuvee at sbcglobal.net

      3. [20]mailto:detomaso at server.detomasolist.com

      4. [21]mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com

      7.
     [24]https://go.onelink.me/107872968?pid=InProduct&c=Global_Internal_

      8. [25]mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com

     10.
     &utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=link

     11.
     &utm_campaign=sig-email&utm_content=webmail&utm_term=icon

     13. [29]mailto:DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com

     [31]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com

     etc.) use the links above.

     [33]DeTomaso at server.detomasolist.com